We’ll Provide a Quick Response to Mold Damage:
- Free Evaluation: Lightning Restoration will come to the property, evaluate the situation and provide an estimate for the dry out and the mold removal and/or black mold removal.
- Assessment: We conduct visual examinations of the structures environmental condition. This may include the use of invasive & non-invasive moisture meters, infrared cameras and inner wall inspections with a borescope.
- Identify the source: Lightning Restoration will identify the source of the moisture so that it can be eliminated.
- Containment: It is important to contain mold damage before the removal efforts commence. Our containment process ensures that mold will not cross-contaminate into other unaffected areas of the property.
- Remediation: Lightning Restoration provides expert mold remediation services utilizing the latest state-of-the-science technology and techniques. Our staff are Nationally & State certified and licensed to complete a full Mold Remediation. We utilize a HEPA filtration cleaning system to ensure that the property is returned to “normal fungal ecology”. Learn more about our team.
- Guarantee: We guarantee 100% of our work.
- Insurance Claims: Lightning Restoration will assist you with the claims process and work directly with your insurance company, including direct billing them for the services we provide.